Data Engineer Jobs In Dubai
About the job
Our client, a well established startup in the region, seeks to leverage vast amounts of valuable data about properties for purchase or rental,
About customers (website visitors), about real-estate agents, brokers and about huge property developments.
- 1. Manage AWS infrastructure required to service Data Pipelines and APIs.
- 2. Develop and maintain Data Pipeline Applications and self-service tooling
- 3. Ensure a consistent flow of high-quality data into our environment (batch, CDC, API)
- 4. Curate data to enable business user self-service
- 5. Work closely with our BI & Data Science team, providing insights and support to create the best architecture for our data products.
- 1. Experience with AWS services and infrastructure (EMR, RDS, Storage, EKS/ECS, Kinesis).
- 2. Robust SQL, data modelling skills and optimization knowledge for different analytics workloads and scenarios.
- 3. Knowledge of Python, Pep8 and coding quality and standards.
- 4. Experience with ETL/ELT data pipelines and tools like Airflow.
- 5. Experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Nice to have
- 1. Business and value-focused, stakeholder management experience.
- 2. Experience using Snowplow is advantageous.
- 3. Experience of Cloud-based data warehouses e.g. snowflake/BigQuery.
- 4. Experience with MPP Databases and distributed systems.
- 5. Experience with Spark, Spark Streaming or similar solutions like Apache Flink or Apache Beam.
- 6. Experience with Distributed SQL Engines like Presto, Impala
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realise tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit halian.com.