Website Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone
Sales Officer Jobs in Ras Al Khaimah
Hiring for Sales Officers who will be responsible for promoting and leasing RAKEZ products, registering new clients while providing them with full support and information and achieving the set targets and KPIs.
- Efficiently and independently promote company products through various channels and register new clients following the proper steps and sales cycle in order to achieve the set targets and defined KPIs according to the individual plan.
- Regularly attend and actively participate in various events/campaigns in different locations in order to expand current prospect database within specified business sectors and generate new effective leads as well as to recommend enhancements for conducting future events/campaigns.
- Effectively maintain all internal relationships with various departments to ensure that the pre-sales as well as after-sales processes are as smooth as possible and completed within minimal time frame.
- Professionally maintain relationships and communicate regularly with both potential and registered clients as well as prospective business multipliers in order to create professional image about the organization, enlarge the base of contacts and prospects and overall ensure clients’ satisfaction.
- Conduct regular research and market visits to monitor competitors’ activities in order to continuously search for new business opportunities and keep increasing sales in the region.
- Maintain, update and prepare relevant databases to ensure that accurate and up-to-date data are available at all times.
- Monitor inquiries and qualified leads to provide insights on lead pipeline and conversion and to support the sales forecast for the company on a periodic basis.
- Enhance own knowledge and development and stay up to date about the industry standards and best practice as well as internal RAK FTZ policies and procedures in order to remain compliant with all processes at all times and provide the most accurate and professional information to clients.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience team to ensure a smooth on boarding of new general customer in RAKEZ.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field/or appropriate related professional experience. Master’s degree (preferable).
- Minimum 2 – 4-year experience in sales, business development or another related field in a multicultural environment.
- Free zone, Business formation and business set up experience is required.
- Fluent in English (Russian, Chinese, Italian, German & Arabic).
LiveuaeJobs.com is the leading job site for professionals in the United Arab Emirates.
Make finding a job faster and easier. Tell us what you’re looking for and our Technology will get to work for you.
Join LiveuaeJobs.com Linkedin Page Here You Will Get Latest UAE Jobs.
Daily You Will Get Live UAE Jobs in Whatsapp Group Join Here.
Daily Live UAE Jobs In Telegram Group Join Here.
To apply for this job please visit career22.sapsf.com.